Got a baking god/dess in the family? Use this for some Christmas present inspiration for the Nigella Lawson in your life.
BAKING GOD/DESS PARCEL
- Cooling racks – a must for cooling cakes, biscuits and other treats. These ornamental ones are from the Donna Hay General Store, but you can find great ones at other homewares shops or even your supermarket. The bigger the better.
- Measuring spoons and cups – to ensure accuracy when baking.
- Pastry scraper – this is such a great tool for cutting pastry or dough into portions, and a great helping hand to clean the bench at the end! Available at kitchen shops.
- Cookie cutters – they come in all shapes and sizes. Domestic goddesses often like the different sized ring cutters for cookie cutting and decorative icing.
- Muffin cases – there are loads to choose from. Available pretty much everywhere.
- Utensils – you can never have enough wooden spoons and silicone (heat resistant) spatulas.
- Some starter mixes – think about packaging up the dry ingredients from your favourite cookie/biscuit recipe or cake recipe, and then attach the recipe to the jar for your baking goddess (or god!) to finalise.
- PlanBuyCook recipe app of course! It has fantastic recipes that can be scaled to your household size. Click here to purchase it or gift it to through the App Store. You will need an email address for their iTunes account.
Click here for the perfect chocolate chip oatmeal cookie recipe.