Looking for the perfect gift for the caffeine addict? Use this for some present inspiration for some coffee lovers.
COFFEE LOVERS PARCEL
- Coffee of course – from your favourite roaster. My local is Eureka Coffee who roast twice a week. They even home deliver I think.
- Tamper – make sure it will fit the home espresso machine.
- Tamp mat – to protect your bench top as you tamp your coffee.
- Coffee waste bin (also known as a knock box)– this is such a great tool for cutting pastry or dough into portions, and a great helping hand to clean the bench at the end! Available at kitchen shops.
- Frothing jug – they come in all shapes and sizes. Domestic goddesses often like the different sized ring cutters for cookie cutting and decorative icing.
- Espresso cups – there are loads to choose from. Available pretty much everywhere.
- Reusable takeaway coffee cup – you can never have enough wooden spoons and silicone (heat resistant) spatulas.
- Coffee maker – either an espresso machine or stovetop espresso maker are great, should the budget allow. I bought a Rancilio Silvia v4 when my Gaggia died earlier this year, and the coffee is fantastic.
- A burr grinder – a must for anyone with an espresso machine, and again, only if the budget can stretch that far.
- PlanBuyCook recipe app of course! It has fantastic recipes that can be scaled to your household size. Click here to purchase it or gift it to through the App Store. You will need an email address for their iTunes account.
The PlanBuyCook meal planning app is available for iPhone and iPad here. It includes 130 great recipes that you can scale to match your household size, or easily double recipes for freezing. See how to gift the app below to a friend or family member.
Join our FREE Dinner Done Challenge to learn how to become a master meal planner, using our tips and hints, proven method and recipes.