Someone in your life who loves to cook pizza? How about wrapping up some of these great ideas into a parcel for Christmas.
PIZZA LOVERS PARCEL
- Apron – a must for at home pizza makers. Not the tidiest of affairs, it will keep the flour (see below) in check.
- Pizza stone – use one with a stand or not. You can place a pizza stone on a barbeque with a lid, or on the base or lower shelf of the oven. Available at hardware stores, kitchen stores or BBQ shops.
- Passata – the first ingredient for any good pizza is a good tomato sauce. Use a chunkier style pasta, available at any supermarket. A great hamper addition. Click here for our tomato sauce recipe.
- Tipo ’00’ flour – a finer grind of flour, with good elasticity for pizza bases. Available at any supermarket in the flour section.
- Rolling pin – the one shown is from a specialty cake shop and doesn’t have handles, but any rolling pin will be fine.
- Mezzaluna or pizza cutter – the ‘half moon’ shape makes pizza cutting a breeze, but any good cutter would do the trick.
- Cheese – a nice block of parmesan or mozzarella would also go well in this pack.
- PlanBuyCook recipe app of course! It has fantastic dinner recipes that can be scaled to your household size, including a recipe for Pizza Dough. Click here to purchase it or gift it to through the App Store. You will need an email address for their iTunes account.
Click here for the perfect pizza recipe, complete with a great tomato sauce to get you started.
The PlanBuyCook meal planning app is available for iPhone and iPad here. It includes 130 great recipes that you can scale to match your household size, or easily double recipes for freezing. Gift it to your loved ones – see how below.
Join our FREE Dinner Done Challenge to learn how to become a master meal planner, using our tips and hints, proven method and recipes.