Wanting a change from natural/plain/Greek yoghurt without wanting all the packaging? Why not try flavouring it yourself. You are in control of the amount of sugar that goes in, and the flavour that comes out. Using things you have at home, you can produce your own berry, vanilla or apple and cinnamon yoghurt. It is a great after-school snack.
Ingredients per serve
- 150g of plain/Greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon of icing sugar
- your own flavours e.g. vanilla essence, ¼ cup of frozen or fresh berries or mango, 50 grams (2 tablespoons) of apple purée, pinch or two of cinnamon ground
- Place yoghurt in a bowl. Mix through your choice of ingredients.
- Serve or store in the refrigerator until required. Yum!