These soy roasted seeds are smashing with afternoon or pre-dinner drinks. They are made in minutes, and will keep for a few days in an airtight container.
SOY ROASTED SEEDS
Prep: 2 mins
Cook: 5 mins
Serves: 8 as a snack
- 150g of pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 100g of sunflower seeds
- 20–40ml (1–2 tablespoons) of soy sauce or tamari
- In a large frying pan, dry roast the peptise and sunflower seeds, keeping the pan moving constantly to give them an even, golden colour.
- Then sprinkle with soy and toss to combine.
- Turn into a serving bowl and leave to cool until ready to serve.